Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator is an application developed by IPACS. Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator was first published on . Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircraft or a helico...
Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator Review
Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator is an app by IPACS. Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircraft or a helicopter with fully animated and interactive 3D cockpits.
Aerofly FS 2 is a next generation flight simulator open for add-ons and sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic scenery. World wide coverage of elevation data and aerial images is included with Aerofly FS 2. At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying at our flight school or jump right into the captain's seat and land the majestic 747 at one of the busiest airports of the world.
- 22 aircraft included:
- C172, Baron 58
- EC135 and Robinson R22 Beta II helicopters
- F-15, F-18, Aermacchi MB-339
- King Air C90 GTx, Learjet 45
- Extra 330, Pitts S-2B biplane, Bücker Jungmeister
- Corsair F4U, P-38 Lightning, Sopwith Camel
- ASG 29 and Swift S1 gliders
- Dash-8 Q400 (available as free DLC)
- Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
- Adjustable cockpit lighting at night time
- Realistic flight physics
- Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
- High resolution aerial images and over 200 airports for the South West of the United States
- World wide elevation and aerial images
- Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy VFR navigation
- Route editor for easy flight planning
- Adjustable time of day
- Adjustable wind, clouds, visibility, thermal activity and turbulence
- Replay system
- Different view modes
- Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
- TrackIR support
- Full Oculus Rift VR support and full Oculus Touch controller support
- HTC Vive VR support and full Vive Controller support
- Support for Saitek Multi Panel, Radio Panel, Switch Panel and Saitek TPM