Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game is an application designed by Inner Void. Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game was first published on . Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game is available for Steam.Chef allows you to personally don a kitchen apron and embark on an exciting career in the wild world of professional cooking. Starting with nothing but pocket change,...
Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game Review
Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game is an application created by Inner Void. Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game was first published on . It is available on Steam.
Chef allows you to personally don a kitchen apron and embark on an exciting career in the wild world of professional cooking. Starting with nothing but pocket change, a small restaurant, and an ambitious dream, you’ll ascend from the life of a humble cook to that of a world-famous chef.
Nothing will prevent you from deciding how to climb to the top of the food chain. Prepare yourself for a true sandbox experience in which all your management choices matter as you build your gastronomic empire. What will it be? A steakhouse? A vegan paradise? A pasta palace? An experimental cooking lab? Only you can figure out which path is best for your establishment.
- Create your own avatar and level them up across 6 different skill trees with more than 100 abilities to choose from.
- Full restaurant management: choose the restaurant’s location and layout, hire the staff, design the menu, and determine the restaurant’s policies.
- Customize every aspect of your restaurants: Choose from over 150 different variations for floors and walls, and over 200 appliances and decorations that can be individually placed and colored.
- Experiment with a realistic recipe editor: Use the skills and ingredients at your disposal to create one-of-a-kind dishes that are accurately rated by taste and aroma.
- Choose your own cooking style: Specialize in meat or seafood, go vegetarian or vegan, or offer a vast selection of spicy or exotic dishes. The choice is yours and the world will react to it accordingly.